- Major brands of tank trailer parts
- Major brands of components
- Regional and nationwide carriers
- 33 locations nationwide
Polar brings together the engineering, manufacturing, and after-sales support that tank fleets expect from an industry leader.
Polar Tank Trailer
With the industry’s most advanced design and production tools, Polar builds trailers for productivity, efficiency, reliability, and safety.
We build a full line of DOT-coded and non-coded tank trailers, including: food grade trailers; hot product trailers; asphalt trailers; petroleum trailers; corrosives trailers; petrochemical trailers; chemical trailers; crude oil trailers, fertilizer trailers; and pneumatic tank trailers.
Polar Tank Trailer has three manufacturing plants. State-of-the-art fabrication equipment and mechanical design tools reduce development time and improve coordination between the customer, Polar engineers, and the factory floor.
Sales & Aftermarket Support
After the sale, Polar Service Centers offers tank fleets distinct advantages:
- A national network of factory-owned parts and service locations.
- An inventory of OE-quality replacement parts, remanufactured parts, and all-makes parts for a range of vehicle types.
- Rental trailers to satisfy immediate operational needs.
Polar liquid and pneumatic tanks are built for your specific needs, with support and expertise you won’t find anywhere else. When you buy from Polar, you’re getting superior quality, dependability, and the best after-sale support in the industry.